Richfield Industries 3020 Airpark Drive S.
Flint , MI 48507
Richfield Industries Company History
1939 Howard Campbell, Sr. opens a custom metal fabrication shop on Richfield Road in Flint, Michigan.
1945 Richfield Iron Works closes for one year as Howard, Sr. goes off to war.
1957 Richfield receives its first order for material handling equipment from General Motors.
1967 Richfield Iron Works incorporated on December 29.
1973 Richfield expands with the purchase of Delta Tube & Fabrication Corporation in Holly, Michigan.
1976 Richfield receives its first order from Chrysler Motors.
1981 Richfield Iron Works plant destroyed by fire. 37,500 sq. ft. addition to Delta Tube & Fabrication adds space to manufacture racks and a conveyorized wash, prime & paint center.
1982 First order from Ford Motor Company.
1983 Richfield dedicates itself to improving quality and ensuring on time delivery.
1984 Purchase of Corsair Engineering. 14,000 sq. ft. area for development of prototype racks added to Delta plant.
1988 Richfield implements supplier relationship program, all bills paid on time.
1990 Purchase of Delta Wire & Manufacturing Co. in Harrow, Ontario.
1993 Delta grows again as 7,500 sq. ft. added for after-paint assembly center.
1994 Name officially changed to Richfield Industries.
1995 Sales and Corporate Offices open on Airpark Drive in Flint.
1996 Logistics Management and Engineering Centre opens offering full prototype and design services. Purchase of R & R Technologies, L.L.C.
1999 Richfield Industries celebrates 60 years of quality service. Building begins on 22,000 sq. ft. addition to Corsair Engineering, which will house powder painting, and after paint assembly. Plans well underway to attain ISO-9001 registration (RI-9001)
2000 and on Continued growth and commitment to delivering quality products on time and developing and designing new material handling solutions for many years to come.